Our team has been busy working on the latest generation of iOS control apps for LodeNet and our LA4 4-zone Audio Server. Developed over 6-months, we are delighted to now provide you a sneak peak of what we are about to launch:
- Industry leading browse, logic, and performance
- Symbol drive logic to reduce confusion and provide an intuitive experience
- Fastest cover-art population and extremely simplistic logic for the easiest and most convenient musical experience
- Introduction of the notion of gesture swipe, with the ability to swipe back to seamlessly knit together your music browsing
- Introducing the ability to only see and control one room at any time, rather than see all rooms on the network. Ideal for hotels or improving system design in MDU or residential projects
This latest update is about to be launched, so look out for it in the App Store updates. Once installed, we are sure you will agree that these added features continue to enhance the already excellent Lode user experience.
A very successful Essential Install show!
Fresh off the back of our first tradeshow, we are delighted to say the experience exceeded our expectations! Having the chance to showcase our products to many of the UK’s leading installers/integrators and receive their extremely positive feedback was amazing, and we thank all of you that came to see us.
We were really proud of our first-ever stand build and the system was brilliantly received. To make the most of our 32bit, high performance LA4 Audio Server, we partnered with our friends at Kef Audio, who provided us with a stunning pair of white R500 floor standing speakers and the small but mighty What Hi-Fi? award winning KEF EGG system. The partnership really shows off what both British companies do well – quality engineering and Audio excellence!
As well as demonstrating our LA4 Audio Server, we also took the opportunity to put our brand new iOS apps (see above) in the hands of installers for the first time, with the reaction even better than we had hoped. Particular feedback included just how quick it is at accessing content and starting playback, even with streaming services.
-Essential Install prize draw winner-
To celebrate our inaugural trade show, we took the opportunity to run a prize draw. We are delighted to announce the winner as Russell Bryce from Prestige Audio, the London-based long standing and highly respected Home Cinema and custom installer, founded in 1984. Russell and the team will shortly be receiving an LA4 totally free-of-charge and we look forward to getting their feedback on our world-class LodeNet platform.
Lode Audio now shipping to 32 countries (and growing!)